Friday, January 26, 2007

Withdraw Now !

The readers of my Blog will find this hard to believe: I have come to embrace the policy of immediate withdrawal! That’s right. I can no longer, in good conscience, tolerate the expenditure of lives and treasure in a situation that has no solution. The failed effort to bring order out of chaos in an area that has seen 3,606 American lives lost to acts of violence and 195,631 injured during the past four years is unacceptable. Therefore, I demand that the US Congressional leadership do everything in their power to affect an immediate and complete withdrawal of all Americans from and cut off all funding to this lost cause.

That’s right my fellow Americans, I demand that America withdraw from New York City!
(Statistics from the 9/2006 FBI release of the report on urban crime)